NaNoWriMo daily update

>> Friday, November 09, 2007

No words for you!

I just can't do it tonight. My brain is a mess. Anything I wrote would be for the grinder anyway. Tonight is a night that my brain needs videogames or a DVD or maybe even both. Also, possibly, alcohol.

Which means I'll be playing catch-up, and possibly falling behind since I'm concerned about falling behind Tuesday as-is. But when you don't got it, you don't got it. And I don't got it.

It is, however, a three-day weekend for me. I have the 12th off because Veteran's Day falls on a Sunday. So, hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be able to crank out some words this weekend. And I still have a handy page of "episodes"--it's not really an outline, but a list of things that I think would happen in the story. So, there's that.

If not.... If not, I may be pounding the hell out of these keys as the deadline approaches.

Instead of dwelling on that, however, watch this demonstration of why it sucks to work for Darth Vader instead:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP