NaNoWriMo daily update

>> Friday, November 30, 2007


50,014/50,000
Words

I'm going home, and I may not write a single damn word for the next two days. Ha! I have triumphed, crossed the finish line!

I ended up padding some things to hit the word count. And the above is the official "validator" word count: the word count that OpenOffice came up with is actually slightly higher (I think there's a difference in how hyphens are treated, at least that's my theory).

No matter: by either count, I win! I get the pony. Or whatever. No, seriously: the next step will be printing out a copy and editing. That's something that must wait, however--you gotta try to get a little of that "perspective" thingie.

Anyway, can I get a "Hell Yeah!"?




3 comments:

Wellsian,  Friday, November 30, 2007 at 6:00:00 PM EST  

Curse words don't count. Keep writing, punk.

Eric Friday, November 30, 2007 at 9:52:00 PM EST  

If curse words don't count, the novel is only about 20 words long. It is a story about a guy in a rock band, after all.

Condoms Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 2:20:00 AM EDT  

Hi,

Nice information! Your content unique and meaningful. You doing very well job! Keep it up.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP