New! Improved! (Well that's a matter of opinion, ain't it...?)

>> Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Now that an old friend of mine has dropped by with a few comments on sundry posts--some of them appropriately rude--I realize that I didn't have any means set up for folks to track recent comments. Accordingly, after some poking and futzing, I've added a comments feed to the sidebar on the left. I was going to give it a clever title, but clever can be confusing (and also not clever).

I worry about the sidebar becoming crowded, but I chose a two-column format (because I think it looks nifty), and the comments feed didn't look quite right on the bottom. So, I stuck it over there, and we'll see how that works. It only posts the last five comments (that's the max it allows).

Those of you who use RSS can subscribe to posts here and comments here, if you're so inclined.

(If you have any advice on formatting or templates, feel free to give it. I've now been blogging for about a month and a half, and barely have a clue what I'm doing.)

Hope the changes are worth something!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP