No post, Catherine Wheel

>> Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I was going to throw together a post about Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama inspired by a piece I read online in The New Yorker during lunch today, but I actually don't really have the time to put enough thought into it. So, instead, here's Catherine Wheel performing "Fripp" live:



Why? Because I was listening to a different Catherine Wheel song ("Shallow") as I was pulling up in my garage, and I didn't see a video for it on YouTube when I decided to throw up this quota post. ("I'll do a post on my blog every day just to make sure I'm writing something every day." Yearrrrgh! Damn it! What was I thinking?)

"Fripp" is a beautiful song though, and easily my favorite track from Chrome. Hope you enjoy.




3 comments:

rbird Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 11:48:00 PM EST  

ohhhh...i read that article. you know why? because you got me that magazine for my birthday, and i am addicted to it. (it came in handy at work the other day when i mentioned the story on pakistan and scored me big points, but that another story.)

anyways, i am curious of what you thought about the obama/hillary article.

Eric Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 12:06:00 AM EST  

I still intend to write a piece on it at some point this week, don't know when. By way of a preview: I thought it showed what used to be awesome about Hilary Clinton and didn't give Obama enough credit.

Glad you're enjoying the magazine!

rbird Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 9:26:00 PM EST  

you are right, it didn't say a whole lot about obama, but it did paint a better picture of hillary, the person.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP