In which I contribute to an internet meme which should just be allowed to die, already

>> Friday, March 21, 2008

So, yeah, me and some friends are riding around in the car last weekend, dropping someone off, and someone suggests that what the internet really needs is Alien + LOLCats, and we all think that's really funny and we come up with a few, but now I can't really remember what they all were and I'm kinda lazy today, a day off from work. But I googled "LOLiens" and "LOL Aliens" and for some reason it seems nobody's done this. At least nobody worth appearing in the first thirty-or-so hits on Google. So I came up with about three and then I got bored. But here you are.


LOLiens.


My contribution to internet stupidity.

You can thank me later.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP