Because I'm just that big a geek

>> Thursday, May 08, 2008

My personalized license plate for the bug came in yesterday. It made me happy:


Because I'm an enormous nerd, and it doesn't take much to make me happy, happy, happy.


So, if you see a green bug on the roads of North Carolina with an invocation to the Great Old Ones on the back, honk or wave or something. I promise I won't show you my machine for activating the latent powers of the pineal gland.



And for those of you who aren't horror nerds:


He talked of his dreams in a strangely poetic fashion; making me see with terrible vividness the damp Cyclopean city of slimy green stone - whose geometry, he oddly said, was all wrong - and hear with frightened expectancy the ceaseless, half-mental calling from underground: "Cthulhu fhtagn," "Cthulhu fhtagn."
-H.P. Lovecraft
"The Call Of Cthulhu"

And of course then there's the Miskatonic U. Alumnus plate cover....





1 comments:

Jim Wright Friday, May 9, 2008 at 12:07:00 PM EDT  

Actually I noticed the "Miskatonic" plate hanger, before I noticed the actual plate.

ahhhh, Lovecraft (shudders and looks around, especially into the dark shadows beneath the desk).

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP