The difference between "blog" and "borg" is what, two letters?

>> Sunday, July 06, 2008

Vince has been assimilated. We have added his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. His culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

(Visit Vince's blog at the above link. If enough people visit him from my blog, I'll win a real live horse with cowboy saddle. I'm going to name him "Ranger" and we're going to fight bandits and train robbers. Ka-pow! Take that! Ka-pow--ptching! Missed me! Ka-pow! That will teach you a lesson--about justice! Ho, Ranger! We ride!)

What?

3 comments:

vince Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 4:36:00 PM EDT  

I think you need to ease up on the beer buddy. But have some more chocolate.

Nathan Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 5:41:00 PM EDT  

blog,borg,brog,bolg,blrg,brlg.

That's all I've got.

Random Michelle K Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 10:11:00 PM EDT  

WHAT?

I though the prize was chocolate!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP