The mad heat and the relentless rains

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I don't know what it is--whether it's the rain getting in my head or what. I have a numb ache and I think my soul might be taking on water. But I got nothing, utterly nothing. And it's 9:30, past 9:30 and I can't think of a damn old thing.

I hate to do this--after all, last night was fake trailers and tomorrow night, should all go well and my mates up for some gaming, tomorrow should be a long-overdue (and pre-posted weeks ago) Neverwednesday Nights. But this probably sums up the mood I'm in... and that might be a terrible thing even aside from the weakness of another video post--this song comes from a dark place.

"Papa Won't Leave You, Henry," Nick Cave:




("Papa Won't Leave You, Henry" originally appeared on Cave's Henry's Dream, but the Live Seeds version is vastly superior.)

3 comments:

Random Michelle K Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 10:05:00 PM EDT  

Go to Stonekettle Station and insult someone.

How can that not make you feel better?!

Eric Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 10:24:00 PM EDT  

But who would I insult? And why?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP