Five photos, volume XXI

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

Last month it snowed in Charlotte, which is something that rarely happens around here. I took some photographs during the snowfall, and then went out the next morning and took some more shots. I've been saying I'd put them up here for more than a month now, but for various reasons hadn't started going through the archive of files to see what might look nice up here.

So here are the first five I'm posting to Giant Midgets. These were taken from the windows of my condo on the night of March 1st, 2009, while the snow was coming down. Because of the long exposure times required, these were taken with the tripod and remote, which also let me keep the ISO setting low (three of these images were taken at ISO 100; one was taken at ISO 200 and one at ISO 400). Exposure times were between one and five seconds, with the aperture thrown wide open, of course.

Eventually I'll get some photos from the next morning up here. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy these.











1 comments:

Jeri Monday, April 13, 2009 at 11:58:00 PM EDT  

I love the new tree header - and the streetlight photo is great too.

I haven't had many comments lately (anywhere) but I am still reading faithfully. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP