"Shot In The Back Of The Head" and "Pale Horses"

>> Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I'm really kinda groovin' on Moby's new single, and the video is kinda interesting and disturbing in a good way.

He appears to be on an animation kick: "Shot In The Back Of The Head" is followed here by another single from the new album, "Pale Horses," which has a pretty cool, dreamlike animated video. I'm liking both of these more than anything I think I've heard from the Mobester since Play way back when; think I'll need to pick up a copy of Wait For Me then.









(H/T to Boing Boing)!






POSTSCRIPT: Just downloaded it from Amazon, think I'll listen in bed while I read and have a nightcap.

POSTSCRIPT II--MUCH IS EXPLAINED: Oh, well of course the video to "Shot In The Back Of The Head" is surreal and disturbing-in-a-good-way--turns out it was directed by David Lynch.

The album, by the way, is quite good. If Moby is your cup of tea, that is... ;-)


1 comments:

Janiece Murphy Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 6:51:00 AM EDT  

Moby's not really my cup of tea, but I think it's cool that he's involved in "music as therapy" endeavors with hospitals.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP