I feel like crap: bury me in straight lace shoes

>> Monday, October 05, 2009

I feel like garbage. Not sure if it's a cold or just seasonal bullshit that gets me some years worse than others, allergies or the sudden drop from 90F°-highs to 60F°-highs. Whatever. I'm going to play Audiosurf for an album, watch a movie and go to bed.

Meanwhile, here's Doug Duffey doing "St. James Infirmary Blues." Had no idea who he was before I stumbled over it--I was just looking for a good rendition of the standard on YouTube, and Mr. Duffey's is pretty good. Turns out he's been a session player for a pretty awesome set of Who's Who; I may need to check out some more of his stuff. Anyway, put a twenty-dollar gold coin on my watchchain, kids, and hope you're feeling better than I am. G'night.




2 comments:

Jeff Hentosz Monday, October 5, 2009 at 8:30:00 PM EDT  

Could be an ague, or just something as mild as the willies. I recommend a draught of elixir and a poultice. And if it gets worse, leeches.

Random Michelle K Monday, October 5, 2009 at 9:58:00 PM EDT  

Orange juice. And garlic. Perhaps in an emulsion.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP