Oh, and one other thing that's Halloween-ey

>> Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh, one more thing on this, the day of witches' Sabbaths and rampaging werewolves and thirsty vampires and see-through ghosties making themselves see-able. On this day, thirty-three years ago if I'm counting back correctly, my little sister totally ruined my trick-or-treating by doing this thing where she exploded (sort of) from my mother's guts, kinda like the title thing-from-space in Alien from John Hurt, if the thing in Alien turned into a cute redhead who recently ran the Chicago marathon. Anyway, I think she probably still owes me candy, but what the hell, I love her anyway.

Happy birthday, Bird.


8 comments:

Random Michelle K Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 8:54:00 PM EDT  

Happy Birthday Eric's sister!

Why don't you come by my place and tell me when your brother's birthday is?

(evil laugh)

neurondoc Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 10:33:00 PM EDT  

Happy birthday, Eric's sister. I think you should really consider stopping by Michelle's place. She makes cookies. And pies. And brownies. And pizza. :-)

rbird Monday, November 2, 2009 at 4:58:00 PM EST  

brahahahaha (evil villain laugh)


Random Michelle, do you live in my neck of the woods?

Hint: He is a capricorn

Random Michelle K Monday, November 2, 2009 at 6:21:00 PM EST  

Ah, I meant my website, but you're also invited to my home if you wander over this way.

Please! Come by! Give us his birthday!

Eric Monday, November 2, 2009 at 10:46:00 PM EST  

Ahem! I think we've had more than enough talk about my birthday, thank you very much. Shush!

Random Michelle K Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 4:16:00 PM EST  

No, I do believe we need MORE talk about your birthday.

Specifically, when your birthday is.

Don't make me try and find your mother!

Eric Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 4:38:00 PM EST  

Don't make me set up a moderation queue, Michelle....

Random Michelle K Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 9:25:00 PM EST  

How many women with sons named "Evan Newkirk" can there BE out there?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP