NaNoWriMo word count for today

>> Monday, November 02, 2009

2,603 / 50,000
Words


This wasn't real surprising--that I was behind. After a crappy day at work, I ended up spending most of the evening watching Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5 episodes, having finally bought the DVDs a few weeks ago. (No, I haven't seen how the series ends yet. Yes, I've heard it ends badly. The irony in all of this was that having watched the miniseries when it first aired and turned many of my friends onto the series, I find myself being the last one to see the end of the show after everybody else has stopped caring. Whatever.)

So getting in eight-hundred-odd words was a little bit of a victory, even if it's only half-a-day's total. I didn't even start writing anything at all until 10:30 or so. It's not even like I'm making excuses: I mean, today was a stone-cold bitch, with a couple of stiff drinks feeling well-earned at the end of it all.

Anyway, that was today.

2 comments:

mattw Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 12:35:00 PM EST  

You're still, oh, 1,600 words beyond me, or 800 if I include the stuff I wrote before I started over.

kimby Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 1:24:00 PM EST  

Being behind is still better than not having started at all.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP