NaNoWriMo word count for today

>> Sunday, November 08, 2009

9,778 / 50,000
Words


I ended up writing nothing yesterday, either, which put me two days behind as of this morning, and at the end of today I'm still roughly two days behind (3,558 words, to be exact). Still not considering that a bad thing. It is what it is.

This thing is still weird as hell. I mean, it's just kind of random shit but it's hanging together sort of. We'll see how it goes. I should have a lot of free time over the next week to get caught up.

  • Was at Smelly Cat today, and can't get Karmic to recognize my soundcard, so I've been listening to whatever they've been playing here today. Pretty good stuff, mostly. Some Pixies, Red House Painters, Nick Cave and Tom Waits in the mix, along with a fair chunk of stuff I didn't recognize.



Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP