Instead of a blog post about that, here's one about this...

>> Sunday, June 06, 2010

I thought about doing a post about some things making me mad, and I thought about doing a post about some things I think are stupid, but y'know what? It's the weekend and I have some other stuff I'd rather be doing at the moment than venting my spleen.

So, a-hundred-and-eighty from all of that, here's Chuck Jones' and Mike Maltese's "Double Or Mutton" (1955). Hope you're having a great Sunday afternoon.






2 comments:

vince Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 6:20:00 PM EDT  

I luvs me some Chuck Jones! I'm slowly collecting all the Looney Tunes on DVD.

And there's so much stupidity going on that I've taken a break for a few days. It just gets overwhelming.

Eric Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 6:41:00 PM EDT  

I think I've said before, Jones is one of my personal heroes. If there's a Heaven, St. Peter pulled Chuck to the head of the line and waved him in--"C'mon in, Mr. Jones, The Big Guy loves 'One Froggy Evening.'"

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP