An open letter--that I actually sent for a change.

>> Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Matter Of Urgency‏
From: Mr.Jerry Ntai (jerryntai207@yahoo.com.hk)
You may not know this sender.
Sent: Wed 6/02/10 7:44 AM
To:

Hello, contact me immediately for more information with respect to a transfer of $22,700,000.00 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in order to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you. Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction

Please treat as urgent and confidential.
Regards.
Mr. Jerry Ntai


As I've said, I don't normally send actual replies to these (the "open letters" are basically a joke)--but I decided to respond this time. In its entirety, the only change being that I added a hyperlink to the phone number for your mild amusement:

Thank you for your kind offer of a transfer of money. You may reach me at the following phone number: (202) 324-3000.



I do hope "Mr. Jerry Ntai" (or whomever he passes the number along to) gives me a call....




1 comments:

Jeri Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 2:04:00 PM EDT  

I do enjoy a man with an impressive account-opening package. *snicker*

I'm enjoying these. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP