Tuesday's blog entry goes here

>> Tuesday, June 01, 2010

So, let's see what's happening over at Standing On The Shoulders Of Giant Midgets....

What do you mean, "What's going on over at Standing On The Shoulders of Giant Midgets"?

I mean, what's going on? That guy's pretty funny sometimes, if a bit long-winded and sort of an asshole; still, sometimes his posts are pretty good. I wonder what he has up today?

Uhmmmmm, Eric....

Huh. Nothing since that Muppets thing yesterday. Well maybe he'll have something posted later. I'll check back....

Uh, Eric, you do realize that you're "that guy," right?

Wait, what? Oh crap, this is my blog!

I was wondering how long it would take you to figure that one ou--

Shut up, brain! You're not helping! Shit, shit, shit. Okay. Calm down. Think. Think. Think. Why aren't you thinking?

It doesn't really help when you keep hitting your head every time you say "think," you know. I live in here. You're knocking stuff off the walls.

You're not helping! Okay, fine, I'll do this one without you. Let's see. Uhm. Uhm. Uhhhhhhhhhh--

How's that working for you?

Shut up, you! Okay, lessee. No. Don't feel like talking about that right now. Nothing to say about that. Not sure I want to touch that one. Crap. Uhm. Arrrrgh!

Doop-doo-doo-doop--

Agh! Why are you making those noises?

We don't know how to whistle.

Smartass! Alright, fine, we'll put up some music. What's on my iPod? What's this called? "Bringing Out The Dead"?

"Spanish Death Song".

Know-it-all. Fine. Ahem--

The Builders And The Butchers, "Spanish Death Song," in a killer live performance. I hope some of you have working brains today instead of fucking Jello in your skulls.

Hey! What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing. Roll the clip.

But--

I said roll the clip.






2 comments:

Leanright,  Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 2:58:00 PM EDT  

The Gore split, oil spill, Euro Debt Crisis, Sarah Palin's creepy neighbor.....Really? you have nothing to say today?

I do find it compelling that you can have a post THIS long with nothing to say; A true sign of a great writer.

Eric Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 3:27:00 PM EDT  

The Gore split is just sort of sad: I like Al, don't have much use for his wife (who I associate with the PMRC), their daughters are pretty cool, especially, IIRC, Kristin, who was a writer for Futurama and therefore (by definition) made of pure hysterical awesome.

From some conversations with a friend who does some newswriting and is more informed about the oil spill than I am, I'm holding off; his take is that while it's undeniably bad, we just don't have the information to know how bad, whether it's better than some folks (e.g. Bob Cesca) think or quite a lot worse.

I'm not really competent to talk about the European debt crisis.

And I already covered the creepy Frau Palin and her creepy hack of a neighbor unless you meant somebody else.

As for the great writer bit--well, thanks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP