"Bloodbuzz Ohio"

>> Monday, July 05, 2010

I know, I know--I posted a video clip of The National just a couple of days ago, but I also can't think of a better way to tell you how much I'm really, really loving their latest album, High Violet. I dunno--they sort of make me think of what Red House Painters might've sounded like if they'd been fronted by "Suzanne"-era Leonard Cohen, except with more beats (if that makes sense). Or maybe that's just me.

Anyway, this is "Bloodbuzz Ohio" from High Violet; the video's a little cheesy but the song really isn't.






4 comments:

John Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 5:57:00 PM EDT  

I love the national as well. Recently took a crack at Bloodbuzz in Ohio. Hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sudkVgLnKE

if you like it, I'd be happy to send yo the mp3

Cheers,

J

Eric Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 8:34:00 PM EDT  

John, thank you very much for sharing that, it's a really, really lovely cover. Nicely done. Thank you.

johntorresmusic Friday, July 23, 2010 at 4:43:00 PM EDT  

Thx brother, happy to send you an mp3 if u like, just email me.

johntorresmusic Friday, July 23, 2010 at 4:44:00 PM EDT  

Thx brother, happy to send you an mp3 if u like, just email me.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP