"And we all shine on..."

>> Sunday, September 26, 2010

In a couple of weeks--this coming October 9th--John Lennon would have been seventy if he were still with us. But that's not really why I'm posting this, although Andrew Loog Oldham brought it up on his radio show last week and that may have put it into my head; no, I'm really just posting it because I think it's been a little while since I've posted anything this classic, and sometimes if you go a little while without listening to something you--well, it's not that you forget why it's classic, but you sort of forget why it's classic, if you know what I mean.

Whatever.

Anyway, it's John, bringing the "Instant Karma." Shine on.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP