Guess what we're doing for filler this week?

>> Monday, October 11, 2010

Yeah, see, I really cannot come up with any good blog fodder right now and I'm beating myself to death over another project that seems to be mostly good for beating myself to death. I could post a ton of videos, I guess, but, I mean, you folks know where YouTube is as well as I do.

So let's resurrect a featurette from the Spring that folks seemed to enjoy: between now and Friday, I will attempt to answer questions left in the comments section of this post, or (in the alternative) will attempt to provide snarky and possibly amusing responses that don't really answer the question but at least are worth your time. And if I don't get any takers, well... if I don't get any takers, I will totally kill this dog.

What?

Okay, yes, I do realize that magazine cover is from 1973. What's your point? Oh. Yes, I guess it is unlikely that that dog is still alive after thirty-seven years, yes, I suppose that's a good point. Alright, I was bluffing. You caught me. I see I clearly underestimated you--this time. But, rest assured, we shall meet again, and I will not make the same mistake again. Ha!

Anyway, questions?





11 comments:

Random Michelle K Monday, October 11, 2010 at 1:41:00 PM EDT  

Allison Krauss or Emmylou Harris?

Batman or Ironman?

Penne al la Vodka or Shrimp Scampi?

Your favorite 80s pop band? Alternatively, your favorite disco song?

chesive: holding things together with cheese

vince Monday, October 11, 2010 at 3:08:00 PM EDT  

What is it about the horror genre that draws you to it? I read some books classified as horror, but find almost all horror movies either too graphic, too stupid, or both. What makes a good horror movie, in your opinion?

Nathan Monday, October 11, 2010 at 10:27:00 PM EDT  

Who gives a shit! Kill the damn dog if you want to. Just don't go trying to blame me!

::You sick, warped person, you::

(My word verification is mentl which seems eerily appropriate.)

Random Michelle K Monday, October 11, 2010 at 11:24:00 PM EDT  

Jazz or Blues

If Jazz, what kind of jazz?

Random Michelle K Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:36:00 AM EDT  

Miles Davis or John Coltrane?

Why do guys always treat me like a pesky little sister? (I'm not saying it bothers me, I'm just saying it's odd.)

mattw Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 1:42:00 PM EDT  

Who would you rather have for a roommate, Jar Jar or Wicket?

Exactly how much cheese is too much?

Random Michelle K Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 5:19:00 PM EDT  

If you had to be burdened with a mental illness, which would it be?

clograt - like the rat king, only for drains

Random Michelle K Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 9:50:00 PM EDT  

What should I read next? It can't involve zombies.

Random Michelle K Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 10:20:00 PM EDT  

And if it helps any, right now I'm listening to Bruce Hornsby.

Eric Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 11:17:00 PM EDT  

He's a talented pianist, but in terms of his songwriting, you just answered Matt's second question.

:P

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP