An open letter to Mr. Richard Paul

>> Thursday, March 03, 2011

Dear Friend !!!‏

Mr.Richard Paul


From: Mr.Richard Paul (richard@optus.com.au)
Sent: Wed 3/02/11 5:49 AM
To:

Dear Friend,

I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money
under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I am
in Paraguaywith the partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me in that process despite that it failed us at that time. due to no trust.
Now,I want you to contact my secretary,her name is miss Hellen Ngozi and
her email address is (unitedcourier800@yahoo.co.jp)

Arrange with her how the total sum of ( $2,000,000,00 ) will reach you
safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts
at that time very much.

So feel free to get in touch with my secretary miss Hellen Ngozi
and discuss with her how the amount will reach you.

Please do let me know immediately you contact her to receive it so that
we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. As at the moment,
I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner are
have at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your
behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her and she

will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,

Mr.Richard Paul


Dear Friend,

You fool. You bloody fool. You bloody, abject, idiotic, moronic, asinine fool.

We're destroyed. It's over. These things took time to prepare. A spidersilk fineness of plot-webs was strung from one end of the globe to the other over a period of seventeen years, almost two decades of work and the end, the glorious end was almost in sight and feathers in our caps. Retirement to the beaches of Bermuda and the rest of our lives to be spent in the sun, cold drinks brought to us by beautiful women as we healed our wounds and let the sacrifices and sorrows we'd suffered finally fall away from us. We might have raised a toast to the dead, to those who died in service or died from the weariness of service. We might have raised a toast to knowing Hollander was finished and that by decapitating The Organization we'd also dismembered it, leaving it for the humdrum and ordinary beat-walking agencies to clean up the bleeding remainders.

We were so close, Paul. And you've destroyed us.

If I hadn't known you for so long--if we hadn't saved each other's lives in Botswana or gone through that mess in in Venice in '05 (remember that, and remember the look on Palmer's face when the diplomatic pouch was empty--good times!)... if it hadn't been for these experiences and so many others I've lost count of, I'd wonder if you were a double, or if you'd been compromised. But I can't believe that. We are the only two remaining of the original seven that were brought together, unless you count Smythe in his hospital bed, staring thoughtlessly at his ceiling unless a nurse closes his eyes for him. (Have you been to see Smythe lately? It was my turn to go in August, I know, but I couldn't bear it and so I made excuses--and there was still that whole business with the Australians to clean up.) It is you and I, Paul, and now it isn't even us, thanks to what you've done.

If you didn't do it on purpose, if it was merely a slip, was it something in your unconscious, perhaps? Did you want out, and the only way to do it was with a grandiose act of sabotage that would bring the roof down, that would destroy the great web that had been spun around Hollander like a cobweb in a tornado? Was it on purpose by accident, so to speak? It would not make me feel more kindly towards you right now if it were, Paul, because a Judas in his secret heart of hearts is still a Judas.

I said one thing to you before you got on the plane in Bucharest. Do you remember what it was? I know we were in a mad rush--I had to deliver the package to the Koreans in person and you had to get to the Brazilians. It was raining, and we were constantly changing cars to avoid pursuit. There was that touchy moment when we thought Hellen Ngozi's cover was blown but then she came out of El Dictador with the USB drive and we were good until the driver was taken out opening the door for her; the three of us got out and to the airstrip, but only barely, remember? And I said one thing to you, there was only one sentence we needed to exchange in all of that. We had a perfect synchronicity of motion, you grabbing the wheel in silence without me needing to say a thing, and I took out the goon in the shadows with one snap shot after all you did was glance in his direction. It was like El Salvador all over again, almost, that perfect unity of action, until we got to the airstrip and I said the only thing I said to you all night.

I said, "Don't let them get you to Paraguay. The Paraguayans can't be trusted anymore."

I thought of you as a brother. Now I won't think of you at all.

Don't look for me, Paul. You won't see me. Not until I want to be seen, anyway, and you won't have time for goodbye. There is one station left on our road together, and one of us travels alone from there to wherever our road ends. Hollander may be a lost cause now, but I may consider things a personal matter even if the professional angles have, thanks to you, dissolved. Or maybe I'll just head along to the Bahamas after all, as a place from which to watch things fall apart. Does any of it matter anymore?

Give my love to Hellen when you see her in Hell.


Sincerely,
"Friend"










2 comments:

timb111 Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 10:04:00 AM EST  

You really thought the diplomatic pouch was empty, you naive fool? Sure Palmer played it that way, and you believed him. That's why you lost Richard Paul. You've been out thought and out maneuvered the whole way and you don't even know it, you blithering idiot.

The Organization wasn't beheaded and it certainly wasn't dismembered. Look at recent events in the Ivory Coast. Who do you think is behind that? We've been laughing at you the whole time, Hollander was never finished and his plans continue to this day. Remember that next time you see Johnson! And don't say you weren't warned.

Eric Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 10:29:00 AM EST  

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP