The Horrors, "Still Life":

>> Thursday, July 28, 2011

I would have adored this song in 1983. Hell, I adore it right now.






The band's website says the album's out. That may be if you want to buy an import, because Amazon's U.S. site says the album's available next month. I didn't check iTunes because, y'know, fuck iTunes. (Okay, (a) I just can't stand the software and (b) even if I could, no Linux native app. And what if I want to play tunes on one of my Android devices, hey? Also, (c), no, I really can't stand the software.) Whatever. Like, must buy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP