Out of the blog; the coolest thing you'll see today

>> Thursday, November 03, 2011

No, I'm not anywhere special: I'm at home, sick, recovering from some stupid cold that's been killing me all week and I finally needed to just lay in bed all day, which is less fun than it sounds (especially when you're still coughing every so often). Now I'm up and I have a cup of tea, but I still don't have a blog entry for you.

So, via Kottke, here's the coolest thing you'll see today (or possibly see again, seeing as how it's making the rounds of all the usual sites as one of today's memes). "Murmuration", by Sophie Windsor Clive, captures a truly epic collection of starlings--a murmation of starlings, for those of you who love collective nouns as much as I do--and it really is awe-inspiring.


3 comments:

timb111 Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 6:29:00 PM EDT  

Absolutely the coolest thing I've seen, or expect to see today.

Take care of yourself, get better.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP