"It's a hit"

>> Thursday, January 05, 2012

I am swamped, just swamped, and now I need to get out of here so I can meet the ScatterKat for dinner with friends. Seeing as how I've spent much of the week online talking about a libertarian goon, why don't we play him out of the blog for the week with a nice little song about the master of so many libertarian hearts?

From the last true Pink Floyd concert possible--i.e. the final performance of Messrs. Gilmour, Mason, Waters and the late, great Mr. Wright at Live 81--here's "Money":






Try to stay warm out there, folks, and I'll try to come up with a happier topic tomorrow if I can think of one.





1An example, by-the-by, of liberal interventionism and paternalism, which, it should be clarified, doesn't have to be militaristic in nature.




Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP