Sarah Jarosz, "Run Away"

>> Thursday, January 12, 2012





The ScatterKat and I have tickets to see the wonderful Sarah Jarosz this evening, and I don't know that I'll have time today to say much more than that. Which is maybe just as well, all things considered.

I've run posts about Ms. Jarosz before (here and here); at the present writing I only have her first album, Song Up In Her Head, which I can't recommend enough. She's just a wonderfully talented performer (as the video clips posted today and previously in this blog surely attest), and it ought to be a treat to see her this evening; it's one of the advantages of being within walking distance of a decent venue (she'll be up at The Neighborhood Theatre, a five-minute walk). The only bad thing, frankly, might be if it's raining again like it's been doing all week.

Meanwhile, I hope everybody is having a cromulent Thursday.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP