"The New Adventures Of The Wonder Twins: Initiation"

>> Saturday, September 08, 2012





So when I mentioned, yesterday, a "gopher moat lesson", it did occur to me that some of you poor, benighted souls might not catch the reference. Most of you would, I figured, but there might be a few. And anyway, it's never the wrong time, really, to pull out one of the best interstitial shorts Cartoon Network ever did for their Adult Swim block way back in the day. Well. I say that, but I guess it might be the wrong time to pull this one out if a bear just... well, I shouldn't spoil anything in case you read this before you watched that.

The Jaws nod kills me every time, by the way. Not literally kills, like a... anyway.

Hope you're having a lovely day, wherever you are.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP