Pink Floyd, "A New Machine (pt. 1)" / "Terminal Frost" / "A New Machine (pt. 2)"

>> Thursday, October 18, 2012



This seems as good a way as any for not writing anything in particular, which (I think) is what I'm in the mood for this evening.  And "A New Machine" and "Terminal Frost" may not be at the top of anyone's best-of lists (though I've been inordinately fond of "Terminal Frost" since A Momentary Lapse Of Reason came out in 1987), but there's a groove there, and a groove is, I think, the kind of thing I need at the moment.

I must hope you're okay with that, or, better yet, you need a groove, too.  And that psychedelic space smooth jazz--or whatever you'd like to call it--scratches that itch.  Cheers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP