Tales from the spam folder: seven bad haikus for Glory

>> Wednesday, October 03, 2012

  • hi‏

gloryjohns​on_2012@lib​ero.it
 
From:gloryjohnson_2012@libero.it (gloryjohnson_2012@libero.it)
Sent:Wed 10/03/12 4:18 PM
To:
 
 
hello.
my name is glory please
contact me with my email
address, (gloryjohnson62@ymail.com)
form glory

My junkmail folder
has more spam inside it than
the ocean has fish.




Glory Johnson, hi
I do not think I know you
Now I know your name




October is here
Leaves will fall like sweet missives
From complete strangers




Wild spirit Glory--
bracing as the cold fall wind!
(Also, you misspelled "from".)




Are you Glory Please
or are you Glory Johnson?
Confused like a moth.




An old man rakes leaves:
more come each Autumn, his work
vain as blocking spam




Glory, my tool's like
a rain-caught worm--I need cheap
Canadian meds.



1 comments:

Nathan Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:56:00 PM EDT  

(Also you misspelled From) is my favorite bit of poetry EVER!

Then again, she might have meant to ask you to "form" Glory. It's like cloning...or something.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Because of the evils of spam, comments on posts that are more than ten days old will go into a moderation queue, but I do check the queue and your comment will (most likely) be posted if it isn't spam.

Another proud member of the UCF...

Another proud member of the UCF...
UCF logo ©2008 Michelle Klishis

...an international gang of...

...an international gang of...
смерть шпионам!

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.

...Frank Gorshin-obsessed bikers.
GorshOn! ©2009 Jeff Hentosz

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP